Please read these terms of service (Terms of Service or ToS) carefully before accessing our application and website.
Our ToS may change from time to time to be in line with the developments to our application and website to give our valued users the highest satisfaction. Please check regularly the update time on top of the ToS to ensure you have read the updated version with changes.
Acceptance of Terms of Service
By accessing and using our application and website, you signify your acceptance of our policy and ToS, including the updated versions. If you do not agree with any content, please do not use our application and website.
Who may use our Services (User)
Our ToS governs the relationship between TikTake application (TikTake App) and users of TikTake App being who access the TikTake App and/or use the products and services provided through the TikTake App (TikTake Products and Services).
Our ToS is a mutual agreement between you, either an individual or an entity (You or User) or a group of individuals or entities (You or Users), and the developer of TikTake Products and Services (TikTake) regarding the use of TikTake Products and Services.
By accessing or using TikTake Products and Services, you confirm that you have carefully read, understood and accepted our ToS, and you agree to abide by the ToS as a User/Users.
Materials relate to our Services
TikTake creates and develops content, information, graphics, documents, text, products, and all other elements and products and services offered through TikTake App (Content or Materials) available for your use for free and personal use subject to the terms and conditions set out in this document.
By accessing and using TikTake App you agree to be bound by and to accept our ToS and all terms and conditions contained and/or referenced herein, and you agree to abide by the ToS as a User/Users of our Content and Materials.
You agree to use TikTake App, TikTake Products and Services only for purposes permitted by our ToS as well as any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
TikTake IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE LAWS, RULES, OR REGULATIONS COMMITTED BY YOU OR A THIRD PARTY AT YOUR BEHEST.
Specifically, you agree and warrant that in using TikTake App, TikTake Products and Services, your actions do not contravene the laws, rules, or regulations of (1) the country, state, or locality where you reside, or (2) the country, state, or locality where TikTake is located or operates.
TikTake respects trademark rights and complies with trademark laws and regulations. Our trademark TikTake™ is created by TikTake and should be used only for and in relation to our TikTake Products and Services and TikTake App. It should be read as a seamless word without reference to any individual or entity other than TikTake. When using, mentioning, or referring to our Services, TikTake App, TikTake Content and Materials, please note to follow our policy:
- Use the exact format TikTake™ as a word without any space, division, or separation among its constituent components or in any other variants.
- Never associate our trademark TikTake™ with and never confuse our TikTake™ with any other individual(s), entity(ies), application(s), website(s), goods or services of other individuals and entities if not belong to TikTake.
- We reserve our rights in and relating to our trademark TikTake™ against any misuse, misrepresentation, or infringement in any form.
- We encourage and thank you who inform us of any suspect misuse, misrepresentation, infringement, and non-compliance for our proper handling.
TikTake respects copyrights and complies with copyright laws and regulations.
- Users are responsible for the content you use with (the link you paste on) TikTake App.
- TikTake provides support to Users to download information/content Users paste on TikTake App and Web for the legitimate interests of the Users.
- We only display "original" content that users have posted on websites, pages or networks of service or social network providers. Users are responsible for ensuring they have the legal right in accordance with relevant laws and ensure their own intellectual property rights in relation to the content as posted.
- Users only use video downloaded through the TikTake App for personal, non-commercial, free purposes.
- TikTake cannot and has no obligation to check whether each content/information is legal or not, but if it detects any violation, it will ban Users from accessing and using TikTake App and TikTake Products and Services.
- TikTake does not backup/archive Users’ content for any reason.
- We encourage and thank you who inform us of any suspect misuse, misrepresentation, unauthorized use, infringement and non-compliance for our proper handling.
We grant our Users permission to temporarily download one copy of the Content and Materials (as defined above) on TikTake App for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Alter, modify, distribute or duplicate the Materials;
- Use the Content and Materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Content and Materials; or
- Transfer the Content and Materials to another person or "mirror" the Content and Materials on any other server.
We respect and assist Users in protecting their legitimate rights of attribution and integrity in works and contents. The Content and Materials on TikTake App are provided to serve the interest of the Users who are the legitimate owners or authors. TikTake makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, TikTake does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the Content and Materials on its website or otherwise relating to such Content and Materials or on any sites linked to the site.
We run TikTake App in compliance with our set principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information including information of our Users is protected and maintained without disclosing to any third parties for any reason.
Accuracy of Content and Materials
The Content and Materials appearing on TikTake App could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TikTake does not warrant that any of the Content and Materials are accurate, complete, or current. TikTake may make changes to the Content and Materials contained on its website at any time without notice.
TikTake has no responsibility for any of the sites linked to its website, together with the contents thereof. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TikTake of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the Users' own risk.
These Terms of Service may be amended by TikTake at any time upon notice provided by any of the following means: through a posting on the main page of the Website, when or after you login into your User Account (as defined below), or by e-mail to the address you provided when you set up your User Account. We always add information on the updated version of the Terms of Service on the top of the terms. Therefore, you are responsible for reading the updated terms every time you access/use our Services and ensure you are fully aware of the terms/updates before using our Services. Your failure to provide or maintain accurate or current contact information in your User Account will not obviate your responsibility to comply with these Terms of Service as amended from time to time. Using contact details or identifications of others is not allowed and is considered fraud. We will deactivate your account at any time we identify your fraud.